web information
I Support Privacy Protection

current layout: science box
last updated: april/28/08





webmistress
It is just me =)

recent entries
oh man. this is e first ever time i felt so screwe...
CM1131
mug!
19 more days to my first paper!!!but i am still in...
Friday 30.03.2007Today is the last CM1121 lab! i l...
FINALLY I HAVE A MODEM AT HOME =D Can use internet...
Just spent like 1 whole day to finish a book "Can ...
hoping for world peace
Tmr no school!!!so can blog a long entry on how i ...
Music and lyrics


Friends
para
shilin
zi qin
wan wei
zitian
royston
joyce
cindy


Category
Movie
Food
Song
Manga
Book
Travel
Liverpool

Escape
KIKISTIQUE
Online Manga
Hungry Go Where
Tua Lobang


jukebox

rewind


Thursday, May 10, 2007
slacking @ 11:00 PM

haha..

i am slacking so much that i am so lazy to look for job.

enjoy sleeping alot everyday,
enjoy reading alot everyday :)

lazy to blog about last few weeks. Short summary first.

21Apr
Village B1 of Herren w wenwei. The CALAMARI THERE IS E BEST


4May07 Friday
New York New York at City Link w qin, wanwei & tian. Food was rather ok.


5May07 Saturday
Dinner w para,shilin,oli,tay,serene,kaiwei at marina bay. Then movie "wild hogs" at Tiong bahru plaza. Funny show. keeps me laughing!




7May - lunch w homecook spagetti at qin's hse + tian. Nice spagetti! =) watched "GhOst Game". Oh man our reactions are all so funny!!!!! Tian lowered her specs so she cant see clearly, qin watched from the reflection of the table instead. Me... i just LOOKED at e TV bravely. (YA Right.) haha

I just slack around for the rest of the few days reading books =)




Polish Divorce


A Polish man moved to the USA and married an American girl.

Although his English was far from perfect, they got along very well until one day he rushed into a lawyer's office and asked him if he could arrange a divorce for him.

The lawyer said that getting a divorce would depend on the circumstances, and asked him the following questions:
L: Have you any grounds?
P: Yes, an acre and half and nice little home.

L: No, I mean what is the foundation of this case?
P: It made of concrete.

L: I don't think you understand. Does either of you have a real grudge?
P: No, we have carport, and not need one.

L: I mean. What are your relations like?
P: All my relations still in Poland.

L: Is there any infidelity in your marriage?
P: We have hi-fidelity stereo and good DVD player.

L: Does your wife beat you up?
P: No, I always up before her.

L: Is your wife a nagger?
P: No, she white.

L: Why do you want this divorce?
P: She going to kill me.

L: What makes you think that?
P: I got proof.

L: What kind of proof?
P: She going to poison me. She buy a bottle at drugstore and put on shelf in bathroom. I can read, and it say: Polish Remover".



©copyrighted 2008 oh-so-lovelyy.blogspot.com