Random thoughts.
Went popular book shop today & saw "buy 1 get 1 free" promotion from 5 July to don't know when August for authors like Jodi Picoult, Cecilia Ahern, Mitch Albom! Can u believe it?
very tempted to buy "My sister's keeper". my student told me abt e story b4. pretty interesting. well but school is starting so i didn't want to get distracted by story books! but i went to library & borrowed 2 books! this is a girl full of contradictions.
- Girl Who Stopped Swimming by Joshilyn Jackson
- Shopaholic Ties the Knot by Sophie Kinsella (her "can you keep a secret" is pretty hilarious)
Other interesting Jodi Picoult titles =) Anyone has her books to lend me?
& Cecilia Ahern too!
Jodi Picoult's Book ReviewsWenwei super fatty hamster!!!!!!!
Twice the size of my hamster =D
so super cute.
.jpg)
A really hilarious safety advertisement at mrt.
I burst out laughing like nobody business.
sorry wenwei for the embarrassment for standing beside me!
muahahahhahahaha

Love this photo of me on the plane.
Artistic shot done by myself.
OMG im so bhb. =D

SCHOOL IS STARTING. =(
HOPE I WILL HAVE ENOUGH SLEEP.
4 DAYS OF SCHOOL, 4 DAYS OF 8AM LESSON.
anyway singing K later at bugis w uni friends =D
fun, joy & laughter!
And the only explanation I can find
Is the love that I've found ever since you've been around
Your loves put me at the top of the world